At Cemimax, a major aspect of our company is a pledge to accomplishing the standards of mindful ecological administration, supportability and security of the habitat of our work environment, we have a duty to guarantee that our products, services and activities are intended to ensure and upgrade the community in the networks wherein we work, and to guarantee that our operations don’t put the community or environment in harm’s way.
We are focused on ecological improvement. We will accomplish this by working with our clients, providers and the network to embrace strategies that –
- Decrease waste through imaginative work practices and recycling procedures.
- Limit ecological effects by decreasing harmful substances provided by our products, services or activities
- Limit the effect of our procedures on the neighbouring network
- Implement the utilization of naturally worthy materials, hardware and innovation instead of those which are viewed as detrimental
- Verify that our providers follow satisfactory ecological approaches, and effectively advance ecological awareness among staff, customers, clients and the overall population.
We acknowledge that to provide a workplace that encourages its staff and community to be ecologically aware, management is responsible to be encouraging in meeting these obligations, as well as providing adequate resources to accomplish them. These include:
- Ensuring that our environmental policies are being upheld
- Implementation of measurable goals to encourage growth
- Empowering staff to bring up any issues which they feel may be of improvement.
- Providing the resources to accomplish these goals
- Upholding the goals and objectives held by Cemimax